Overwhelmed By Debt? Bankruptcy Protection Can Provide You With Relief.
If you have recently found yourself in a tough financial situation, whether you are facing the foreclosure of your home or receiving harassing calls from debt collection agencies, it is important to understand that you have options.
At the Law Offices of Buddy D. Ford, P.A., we help clients across Florida find the right debt relief solution to fit their needs. Our attorneys can help you with any business or personal bankruptcy issue, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 filings. We dedicate our entire practice to bankruptcy and we are committed to reaching a favorable outcome for you.
What Bankruptcy Can Do For You
Stop creditor harassment
- As soon as you initiate the bankruptcy process, the court will order an automatic stay. This is an order that prohibits all creditors from continuing their collection efforts and subsequently allows you to resolve your debt-related issues without having to worry about dodging incessant phone calls from collection agencies.
- By acting quickly, you may be able to fight the foreclosure of your home through bankruptcy. Most commonly, homeowners faced with this problem will choose to file under Chapter 13, as it stops the bank from continuing the foreclosure process and allows a debtor to catch up on any overdue payments.
Stop repossession and wage garnishment
- If you are at risk of garnishment or repossession, all activity must stop once your petition is filed.
Discharge your debt and get a fresh start
- At the end of the day, the most valuable component of filing for bankruptcy is the ability to discharge your debt. Through Chapter 7, a debtor can liquidate nonexempt assets, discharge a substantial portion of debt and walk away with a fresh start.
Take back control of your financial future
- One of the most devastating side effects of financial instability is the feeling that your life has slipped out of your control. Worrying about debt can be all-consuming, and no one understands that better than the legal team at our firm. For this reason, we take pride in being able to assist clients in taking back control of their financial futures.
Get peace of mind
- With no more collection calls and letters, you can finally relax and not worry about who is calling or what you will find in the mail.
Call For A Free Consultation
Contact our office today to learn more about our bankruptcy services and how we can help you. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment evenings and weekends. You can reach us by phone at 813-302-1258, toll-free at 866-596-9247 or via email.
We are a debt relief agency. We help businesses and individuals file for debt relief under the Bankruptcy Code.